PROJEKTSRestoration of platform subsidence at Törökbálint station
Restoration of platform subsidence at Törökbálint station
Investor: MÁV Zrt.
Client: MÁV Zrt.
Contractor: Homlok Zrt.
Start of the project: 07.04.2020
Project completion: 31.12.2020
Brief description of the project:
Homlok Zrt. carries out the construction works in the tendering procedure entitled „Restoration of platform subsidence at Törökbálint station and related overhead line, space lighting and telecommunication works Phase I” with the involvement of subcontractors.
Main technical content:
- perform the necessary demolition work (retaining wall; platform; overhead line; space lighting; telecommunications)
- extraction and removal of excess land from the incision (~ 2500 m3);
- embankment construction of more than 10,000 m3
- platform construction, cover made of single-element cladding, platform edging made of prefabricated platform elements;
- overhead line construction work (column adjustment, support structure installation, overhead line control, column painting)
- installation of passenger information systems
- performing cable construction, telecommunications and space lighting works;
The work must be done in one step while maintaining the traffic of the railway plant and the local trains stopping at the station. According to the contract, there are 165 days to complete the project.