PROJECTSConstruction of an office wing related to the operation of the Zalaegerszeg automotive test track
Construction of an office wing related to the operation of the Zalaegerszeg automotive test track
Investor: Autóipari Próbapálya Zala Ltd.
Client: Autóipari Próbapálya Zala Ltd.
Contractor: Homlok Építő Plc.
Start of construction: 15 April, 2021
Expected completion of construction: September 2022
Short description of the project:
In 2016, a decision was made to implement a test track in the automotive industry in Zalaegerszeg with the aim of creating a complete test environment for the vehicles and communication technologies of the future.
Based on the contract concluded as a result of a public procurement procedure, Homlok Plc. is responsible for the construction of the office wing related to the operation of the automotive test track as an extension of the existing technical building together with the design of sidewalks in the immediate environment of the building.
The main technical content of the project:
- Structure of the building for the functional (technical) and business management of the test track which consists primarily office spaces.
- The building has a total of 644 square meters of net floor area with steel structure, heat-insulated sandwich wall panel, lightweight structure.
- The building will have offices for 4 and 8 people, meeting rooms, a track control room, a lobby and a reception, as well as social rooms.
- Construction of security systems (video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire alarm and access control system) that fit into the existing building systems.
- Exterior spaces: design and extension of sidewalks and car parks in the immediate vicinity of the building, construction of bicycle storages.
- During construction, the existing building and expansion will have a visually uniform design.