PROJECTSThe development of Baja Public Port
The development of Baja Public Port
Constructor: Bajai Országos Közforgalmú Kikötőműködtető Kft.
Client: Bajai Országos Közforgalmú Kikötőműködtető Kft.
Contractor: Homlok Zrt.
Project start date: 19 January 2022
Project end date: January 2024
Short description of the project:
According to the service contract concluded in January 2022, Homlok Zrt. is responsible for the implementation of the project involving the development of Baja Public Port and for the performance of the works specified in the contract.
The following development work is carried out as part of the project:
- Preparation of construction plans and other documentation; obtaining the required permits
- Preparation of implementation plans and operations manuals
- Public utility works
- Road construction and related tasks of structural architecture
- River wall construction and dredging of the connecting bed
- Renovation and reconstruction of technological fittings of port fittings
- Railway construction tasks: reconstruction of road crossing; track demolition; track regulation with small and large machinery; rail grinding; construction of a railway telecommunication line; installation of an electronic track scale; construction of a railway discharge hopper (on the BOKK track); and construction of a water-side discharge hopper.
The performance period for the project is 24 months.
Under the service contract signed by the client, the project will be implemented using European Union funds and with the support of the Hungarian State, within the framework of the Integrated Transport Operational Programme.