PROJEKTSReconstruction of Szigetvár KITE industrial branch
Reconstruction of Szigetvár KITE industrial branch
Investor: TDE ITS Ltd.
Client: TDE ITS Ltd.
Contractor: Homlok Építő Zrt.
Start of construction: September 2019
Expected completion of construction: 28th of August, 2020
Brief description of the project:
Szigetvár station KITE agricultural industrial branch and industrial area will be rebuilt on behalf of TDE ITS Ltd. A 10-station railway oil discharge equipment required for the railway infrastructure will be built on the industrial site. (the service track network will be renewed, with the establishment of the related track and other elements necessary for operation.)
Homlok Építő Zrt. is the general contractor for the reconstruction of the track network.
Main technical content:
- reconstruction of the railway network in the length of almost 2 km, starting from the 60th branch of MÁV Zrt;
- installation of 5 groups of turnouts, of which 2 groups are electric and 3 groups are manual;
- construction of a reinforced concrete culvert and renovation of a culvert;
- installation of alternate heating at the turnouts of the main line;
- LM axle counter will be built as a new safety installation, which is connected to the existing mechanical system;
- protection against overturning on unloading tracks and the establishment of the telecommunication connection;
- implementation of the complete space lighting works of the unloader and drinking water supply
- installation of remediation trays as well as dynamic track scales
Completion of construction work according to the contract: 28th of August 2020.