PROJECTSSpatial planning, construction of visitor centres and lookouts in Bükfürdő
Spatial planning, construction of visitor centres and lookouts in Bükfürdő
Investor: Bük City Municipality
Client: Bük City Municipality
Contractor: Homlok Építő Zrt.
Start of construction: June 4, 2021
Expected completion of construction: September 2022
Short description of the project:
One of the most famous spa towns in Hungary is enriched with a visitor centre and a lookout. The aim of the project is to implement the conceptual, unified approach to the development of the urban image.
The floor area of the visitor centre is 1,500 square meters, and the multifunctional building will consist of a reinforced concrete hall structure. The 15-meter-high lookout tower will be built with a unique steel frame structure, the construction of which is the task of Homlok Zrt. on the basis of the business contract concluded as a result of the public procurement procedure.
The main technical content of the project:
- Visitor centre: construction of a multifunctional visitor centre made of a reinforced concrete hall structure with a floor area of 1,500 m2, implemented according to individual needs.
- Lookout tower: construction of a 63 m2 steel lookout symbolizing a drilling rig.
- Garden/park construction: planting hundreds of deciduous, evergreen trees and shrubs; grassing; construction of a recessed automatic irrigation system, placement of 160 street furniture and furnishings.
- Fountain: Design of a fountain at the bottom of the lookout to symbolize the bursting of water. Construction of a stream as a symbol of contemporary ditch bathing from the fountain to the main entrance to the spa.
- Design of parking and bicycle path