PROJECTSRenovation of the admission building at the railway station of Kőszeg
Renovation of the admission building at the railway station of Kőszeg
Constructor: Győr-Sopron-Ebenfurti Vasút Zrt.
Client: Győr-Sopron-Ebenfurti Vasút Zrt.
Contractor: Homlok Zrt.
Project start date: 10 August 2021
Project end date: 22 March 2022
Short description of the project:
Under the service contract concluded with GYSEV Zrt., Homlok Zrt is commissioned with modernizing and partially rebuilding the admission building of the Kőszeg railway station as well as with the performance of the works specified in the contract.
The following development work is carried out as part of the project:
- Engineering design of temporary facilities required for construction; preparation of as-built drawings.
- Reinforcement of cellar ceiling; manufacture and installation of steel beams and steel columns. Minor repairs to existing steel structures.
- Architectural, building engineering and electrical installation conversion of operational and service rooms, together with the related demolition and interior design work on a useful floor area of 100 m2.
- Removal of the old asbestos-containing roof structure and construction of a new single-layer flat slate covering over the entire surface (667 m2). Reinforcement of roof structure.
- Subsequent wall insulation by injection, floor insulation against ground moisture.
- Modernization of the power and lighting network.
The project will be implemented using European Union funds and with the support of the Hungarian State, within the framework of the Integrated Transport Operational Programme.