PROJECTSInfrastructural development of Fertőszentmiklós railway station
Infrastructural development of Fertőszentmiklós railway station
Investor: Győr-Sopron-Ebenfurt Rail Inc.
Customer: Győr-Sopron-Ebenfurt Rail Inc.
Contractor: Homlok Zrt.
Project start: March 9, 2022
Project end: October 20, 2022
Short description of project:
According to the applicable works contract, the objective of Homlok Zrt. is to carry out construction works and associated tasks to build accessible passenger platforms for passenger traffic purposes at the Fertőszentmiklós railway station.
The following technical content is to be realized as part of the project:
- completion of additional construction design activities
- demolition tasks
- installation of bumper blocks (4 in total)
- building of cable substructures on high platforms, with insertion of rail-operational cables
- building of high platforms
- construction of an audiovisual passenger information system (placement of LCD display trackboards)
- construction of a spatial lighting system
- construction of rain shelters
- construction of a pedestrian crossing
- reconstruction of overhead line frames, transformation of overhead line system
- transformation of station safety equipment, with KÖFI (Central Traffic Control) and FET (Remote Overhead Energy Supply Control) transformation
As per the contract, there are 195 days available to complete the project.
The public procurement is partially implemented as part of the “ATHU114 – Implementation of environmentally friendly and energy efficient (rail – road) transportation system in Eastern Austria and Western Hungary” project, which is realized as part of the Austria-Hungary 2014-2020 INTERREG V-A Collaboration Program.