PROJEKTEKExpansion of the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pest County and Érd
Expansion of the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pest County and Érd
Constructor: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pest County and Érd Municipal Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Design: Csikós-Építészkör Ltd.
Construction site: Törökbálint, Kazinczy Ferenc street
Construction period: July 2022 – December 2022
Short description of the project:
The Employer, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, has carried out a public procurement procedure for the expansion works of its headquarters in Törökbálint, which will be implemented in two parts.
Based on the contract concluded as a result of the public procurement procedure, Homlok Ltd. will carry out the necessary demolition works and to design the new building parts based on the design plans provided by the constructor.
Main technical content of the project:
- Demolition of parts of the existing hall as necessary and construction of a new part of the building on the demolition site and related works
- Construction of foundations and reinforced concrete load-bearing structures
- Reinforced steel assembly
- Masonry work: preparation of load-bearing and response masonry
- Construction of the façade
- Flat roof insulation
- Connection of utilities
- Minor mechanical and electrical works
The final technical works are included in the second part of the project.