PROJECTSEstablishment of railway storage lines and construction of a connecting track in the Tisza Refinery
Establishment of railway storage lines and construction of a connecting track in the Tisza Refinery
Constructor: MOL Nyrt.
Client: MOL Nyrt.
Contractor: Homlok Zrt.
Project start date: September 2019
Project end date: November 2021
Short description of the project:
In 2019, a service contract was signed for the establishment of railway storage lines in the Tisza Refinery in Tiszaújváros. In addition to that, the Contractor, HOMLOK Zrt., was charged with the construction of the eastern connecting track as well as the preparation of related permit drawings and construction plans.
The following development work was carried out as part of the project:
- Zone I: construction of a new western scale track and a 120 t capacity scale
- Zone II: construction of the western turnout track
- Zone III: extension of the central track network and extension of the pedestrian overpass
- Zone IV: construction of new eastern turnout tracks
- Zone V: extension of the north-eastern turnout track
- Zone VI: construction of a new storage line with one turnout
- Zone IX: Construction of a connecting track between the MOL TIFO and MPK sites
- Zone EO-PO: construction of new unloading lines with one turnout
- Adaptation of the signalling system and spatial lighting to the new geometry
- Preparation of related permit drawings and construction plans
The construction plans included several construction zones. Actual implementation started in August 2020. Under the contract, the entire technical content was completed by the end of November 2021.