PROJECTSConstruction of a railway historical park in Celldömölk
Construction of a railway historical park in Celldömölk
Investor: The Municipality of Celldömölk
Client: The Municipality of Celldömölk
Contractor: Homlok Group.
Start of construction: Apiril 2023
Expected completion of construction: October 2023
Short description of the project:
During the project, a Railway Historical Park will be built in Celldömölk, next to the Kemenes Volcano Park, which will include a railway building with a small railway suitable for exhibitions and performances, and two thematic playgrounds.
The main technical content of the project:
- Complete construction of the railway station building including mechanical and electrical installations;
- Construction of a Remiz for small railway trains;
- Parks, creation of green surface elements, landscaping;
- Construction of special paving for footpaths and playgrounds within the park;
- Construction of car parks;
- Construction of a light railway track, construction of a level crossing with a light barrier;
- Provision of light rail trains (locomotives and passenger coaches)
The project will be implemented on the basis of a contract concluded with the Municipality of Celldömölk, using EU funds and with the support of the Hungarian State, within the frame of the Operational Programme for Regional and Territorial Development (TOP).